Wanna come to the clothing swap?
So you want to get your look down. I get it. It’s not easy trying on a new style. Get your swap on.
Drop off your clothing items April 25 – April 29th 9a-4p. April 30th, 9a to noon. Plus sized clothing preferred. Accessories, clothing, and shoes.
Wanna help? We will be setting up after noon on April 30th.
This is a fundraiser for PCOS awareness. All proceeds to go to PCOS Body Liberation.
This event is sponsored by Punk Rock Hoops.
- Did y’all come to the first one? No? Well, lucky for you we are doing it again!
- Co ~ sponsors
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters with Tabula Rasa Psychology, PLLC
- Lisa Sacaris Textiles
- Rowan TwoSisters with Preggers CAN Be Choosers
- Laura Burns with PCOS Body Liberation
- Common Desk East End
- If I don’t donate clothes before hand, can I still come to the swap on Sunday? YES
- Will there be a mirror and photo booth so I can admire myself? YES
- I’m shy and unsure about trying out new looks, should I still come? YES
- I’m afraid of someone touching/styling/heckling me, should I still come? YES
- I’m worried about covid, will folks be wearing masks and air filters going? YES
- Can I just bring things in on Sunday when I arrive for the swap? NO
- I’m lonely and just need to be around my beezies, and don’t need clothes and/or have the centavos to donate at the door, should I still come? Hell Yeah
- Is this a kid friendly event? Not really, we have unsecured mirrors and other hazards. So only bring em if they are easily corralled or self entertained
- Can I pay the donation digitally? Yes!
- What happens to all the clothes that don’t get swapped? They go to the Fort Bend Women’s Shelter where they LOSE THEIR MINDS at all the high quality clothes for their peeps.
Round Bodies Rock Clothing Swap